Friday, February 17, 2006

AAAHH!! i did good in my french! really, reallyyy happy. ((: ohkays all the stress and zits payed off. yeah! right. amongst my french-success some other things have happened this week. i joined the scouts thing that was organized by some ppl. went for my first time last saturday. it was okay lah, at first i found it abit boring, partially because the session was held at the baking botanical gardens and i wore sandals so the ants were eating baked-me up. i was kinda having a sore throat but i still went, and after baking my brain just fried up and i was getting a fever so i pon tang wise teens for that week. THAT WEEK ONLY LAR. heh. i have had a SERIOUS breakout [raye stop laffing] and my face looks like a more prominent map. SOBS!! i feel like locking myself up in my room and not going out and isolating myself from all sociey until it all goes away! ): ok my dog puked on the floor and i think i can see some faint discoloration now. oh man..

No comments: