Saturday, June 10, 2006

today was the last of the four draining VBS days! lets look at some hilights. on the first day, i wore a hotpink polo-tee. BIG MISTAKE. weather too hot. i realized tt the class i was helping out in [pri. 1-3] had 60 children in it. tt day i acted as moses' mother and tim was my husband.[grosse] on the second day, i was real busy doing some rewards thing for the kids. junxiong was there and i kept teasing him with much vocal power about something which made him respond quite violently. :) joined the kindies for their games, one of which was catching.they were supposed to catch the teachers. all of them kept patting my butt when they caught me cause they were so short. butt-patting day, whooo! goodness the kindies are soo cute! the third day was watery-wet. it rained. it stopped raining. we played waterbombs. yaoming went. i was quite dry until he bombed me. i got mad and bombed him back. he didn't have an extra shirt i think? heh. my bad. we packed up the classrooms after everything was done to shift all the stuff to bishan where the final day of vbs would be. yaoming can't even lift two classroom tables. muahahahaha! TOODAY! had vbs at jalan pimple ! the kids were so everything! noisy, cute, rowdy, funny, hungry, small-bladdered, sweet, fidgitive. saw some parents, made some small talk, saw my dad talking about me and how old i look. plaayed a whole lot with isaiah [baby] before i left, and i told his mom tt he was real heavy [true]. she said i had to learn the baby carrying method and i had to exersise more, then she squeezed my arm.

ARGH !

hmong trip, here i come! raye bring my clothes nd frech stuff tmr i neeed them !!

No comments: