Thursday, June 12, 2008

some verses to remember from bible reading today. :)
Proverbs 11:5-6 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.

i'm starting to feel the frustration of taking care of my grandma again. everytime she comes back she's a bit less able. her fingers are wearing out now so she can't do alot of small stuff like spreading butter or buttoning her shirt or opening bottles or even holding her cup properly. so imagine me, stressing over my school work and trying to get dumb housework finished before my dad gets back from the market, panicking at her every scream of my name and rushing to her to do stuff like that. if it's a cup situation then it means she spilled something all over. when she calls me she'll scream " ANNAAAAA!!!!" like something really bad happened. my whole room is filled with sloans fumes and there is oil all over the floor. yes, i'm not really enjoying it. praying for, like, a supernatural patient spirit. as is the commandment, i'm finding for things to give thanks for. firstly, that there are no diapers YET, and secondly that she hasn't turned nocturnal YET. :)
a point of clarification, i don't want my grandma to go anywhere else. she's so happy here. i want to take care of her. it's just hard.

AZA !

No comments: