Tuesday, August 05, 2008

on saturday mom and tim and i went to the hospital. tim had some checkup to do for his eyes. family has history of glaucoma. the eye center is very near SGH so, i tagged along to go see her after the checkup. at the eye center we met up with our mom's colleague who used to work there. tim and i were joking away.. kids central was on and we were reminded of our pokemon days. suddenly this spinning pikachu came up on the screen sending me into a frenzy of laughter. tim was closing his eyes for the eyedrops to set in but he couldn't help opening them after hearing my gagging! he ended up gagging along. after that he was trying to recall the name of a show with dakota fanning in it and he was describing it to me with his eyes closed.
T: you know.. dakota fanning.. the alien show.. what's the title...
A: war of the worlds? what?
T: no no another one.. the mini series one..
A: umm... (starts to walk away from seat quietly.)
T: (blabbers on to empty seat in front of eyerybody)
A: (gagging)
Mom: where you going? (to agnes)
A: SSSHHHHHH!!! (all sorts of hand signals.)
T: *blah blah*... why so quiet? (opens eyes; embarrassed face; turns to me with smoke coming out of his ears.)

he spent the next minute whacking and scolding me. but it was worth it. AHA!

after a while we figured we should go see gran while waiting for tim's eyedrop thing to work. she was having dialysis so we went there and found jamie at her side. the only thing jamie understood all that while was that "... my girl, missy. my boy, taxi!" meaning my mom was a nurse and my uncle was a taxi driver. got action one, hilarious. jamie stayed with us for quite a while. then isa came after she left. gran recognized isa! =) spent time listening to her woes.. found out she has a painful lump on her right side.. around her chest area. waiting for docs to check out what in the world it is. also, docs told my mom that gran CANNOT GO FOR SURGERY because her heart won't take it. now the plan is heavy painkillers and therapy? i'm not sure. she'll probably stay for another week or so.

yesterday i was seriously going to go see gran but my mom told me to go home and SLEEP because i've been kinda worried and i didn't really get any sleep on friday and saturday nights. the back of my head felt like there were rocks weighing it down.. so, i gave it a pass. slpt for a longg time at home. feeling okay now.

dad went to visit gran, and is bringing ah mah along cause she wanted to go. i feel like going too.

pics!
waiting game.

abducted by aliens! this machine toughes your eyeball. ACK!

painful eyedrops.

yes, close your eyes.

his specs shrink the eyes. goodness, tim is prettier than me. TSKK!

gran and isa.

mom wiping her back.

No comments: