Monday, January 26, 2009

gran didn't come back. uncle sent her to old folks' home. =(

we went to see her yesterday. she's doing alright but she was crying because she was so sad. CNY is a big thing for old people so, i guess she hates spending it there. i was trying to imagine being her, being stuck there, waking up there, lying there all day, dying people everywhere, no family, nurses flipping you here and there, stuffing you with food you don't like. for some time yesterday i was really, really mad with the people who had a part in her staying there... just after seeing her so sad. we (my aunt and my family) brought food there to eat with her. so happened my uncle came by (we already told him we were going) and things got a bit messy. that visitation ended on a very sour note and my mom was super upset on the way to reunion dinner after that. after reunion dinner we stopped by my parents' friends' place and then came home at about 1. was almost braindead.

today we're trying to go there after my uncle leaves the home. then we're gonna go to my dad's sis' place for another dinner. i'm not really liking CNY this year.

No comments: