Thursday, February 26, 2009

after school yesterday i studied my korean like MAD trying to memorize all the colors and days and blah blah for the test. kate (another student) took the test with me, and we were quite worried that it would be super difficult and we'd fail or something.
IN THE END IT WAS SUPER EASY LAH. 16 questions! (!!!) and we were given 40 mins? (!!!!) we finished it in 10 mins and spent another 10 mins listening to the next door class before we passed it up and went home. it's funny that the lady who was at the counter let us take the test in the same room without any supervision or anything. kate was joking, we take out book and see also nobody know... HA. of course we didn't lah. don't even need to refer. :D

came home and watched 2D1N whooo~! and this morning i tried to wake tim up but he was dead as a log so i tickled him and he kicked me. so pain. feel like pouring a thousand cockroaches on him.

1 comment:

TimLee said...

I didn't even know what happened! I wasn't fully conscious when I felt fingernails running down my thigh!