Tuesday, September 15, 2009

(????)
now the posting page is back to normal! whaa?

right, so i passed the CPR first aid be-a-hero course! it was quite fun lah, i guess because i was pretty interested. some girls were dozing off beside me while the guy was talking, which made me feel very nerdy since i was somehow so attentive. (hha) on sunday my lips were sore... because of all the ventilations on the dummy. (mouth to mouth.) think my braces rubbed against my skin inside. yeouch~

and i kept asking tim and jake if they were choking during lunch, since i am now certified to help. yeah!

attended prayer retreat as a non-stayer on thursday and friday. there were messages on prayer and how to pray, and we prayed for hours? my neck was just, broken by the time it ended. was seriously tired but i held up. :)

got a new portrait to do, yes money come money. waiting for the fella to send me the pic.

No comments: