Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i'm using jamie and isa's MoMA notebook as my journal this year. i'm very particular and a bit obsessive about the books i use for writing. they must feel like the right book, or else i feel like my words are not taken seriously. OCD psycho agnes slightly revealed. i saw some realllly nice notebooks on Gmarket, but they're expensive, and i'm not one to spend $20 on a journal. i'm one to wait for people to buy them for me as birthday gifts. heh heh heh. kidding lah~

mom's at the dentist now, cause her gums are infected pretty bad. =( hope she'll heal up quickly...

i have cards to make. i keep telling myself that but i never sit down and get to it. isa ordered another batch for her students from me this year, talk about loyal customer. eonnie, komawo~! <3 i will give them to you 10 by 10 and keep count this time. really. ^-^

i miss meeting up with geil for tao hway. =(

No comments: