Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E-E-OLGA! today is my aunt's birthday. i was collecting ice cream from her when she drove by AND I FORGOTT TO WISH HER OR EVEN MENTION IT! i was like, oh. hi. thanks. bye! then i went upstairs and remembered and i was like, OH CRAPpppp. anyways, i smsed her and i know it's a really lousy way to wish someone you just saw, but oh well. she never forgets my birthday, and any occasion pertaining to me as a matter of fact. she's a great aunt, not only cause she gives me gifts and speaks french [chuckles], but because she's always there for me. i'd like to say she doesn't spoil me, ahem, she .. enriches my life [lol] to the best of her abilities , with love, care, and stuff. that doesn't come round often, other than from my parents. what's more, she's dang hip! have a great birthday, e-e. thank you for everything. :))


No comments: