Monday, January 30, 2006

there wasn't anth new at reunion dinner this year. same old thing, people commenting how tall i am and how skinny i am and then they'll ask me about homeschooling. i can almost prepare a script in order of topic for the whole evening. spent a few hours at ah ma's house and went to visit someone living nearby-- uncle steven, his family, and his parents. it was nice to see zachary again. think it's been.. 2 years? 3? anyways, we were once again commeded with,"wow you guys have shot up" or smth to tt effect. somehow i manage to be taller than people my age most of the time. skinnier too. i count it as a blessing and a curse. people have a common saying that i can be blown away by a slight wind and i think i believe them.

yesterday after church we headed home and i managed to nap for like, half an hour? went to ah ma's house again and spent another hour or so there. then we proceeded to my aunt's house where everyone was gathered. i have quite a huge family on my dad's side cause my dad's father had three wives. i have three ah mas and a whole bunch of aunts whu sound the the same when they laugh. it's abit scary. when i hear THE laugh i picture hens. i was very antisocial there and instead of talking to my cousins, whom i have never talked to in my entire life, not even hi, even tho i see them every year, i ended up talking to my uncle. singular. one uncle only. occasionally i'd talk to some aunts. in the end, my sole companion there was max. he is a dog. throughout the whole day i was msg-ing zachary whom i had just reunited with the day before. that activity subsided my boredom quite alot.

tooday i'm gonna visit a few people. hopefully tooday will be a good day. i need to put on weight.

No comments: