Saturday, March 18, 2006

PHOTOS FROM YESTERRDAY!!! wooots! ((: yes, hapy birfday too meee. had a b'day dinner last nite with my parents, bro, two cousins and one of their boyfriends, my aunt and uncle. yippee, ate western at the downstairs COFFEE SHOPP! it was simple and sweeet. it's relly the people around you tt makes the atmosphere great, smth i realized yesterday. one cousin and her BF went off after eating and the rest of us went up to my place. i was just fussing around for a while until my mom gave me a straight face with a wierd tone of voice and told me something happened to the milk in the fridge. ohkays I DID NOT CAP THE MILK PROPERLY so i got all freaked out and flung the fridge open staring straight at the milk. it took a few seconds for me to realize there was a huge cake from SECRET RECIPIES staring straight back at me, and my aunt and mom had a good laugh just looking at my retarded face. raye dun laugh. so, we had a grand b'day song, thanks to tim and all his unnecessary piano variations, and a little, princess like cake-cutting. i didn't mind the tinch of childishness. it's nice once in a while. :) that was how my birthday ended -- just the way i liked it. the cake was just SUPER and my aunt told me a lady she knew named Amy insisted on paying for the cake, which is, shall i say, very not cheap. she's an old lady with a kind heart. i want to meet her. ((:


OKHAY I CONFESSS, TO TOP IT ALL OFF I GOT PRESENTTS AND ANG POWSSSS! oh yeahhh. Posted by Picasa

No comments: