Tuesday, March 14, 2006

today is really boring. these few days have been boring. there is some guy who is really irritating me and i shall spare you the details and shall not elaborate for all your sakes. lame stuff that has happened in my boring life these few days: my dad bought some very cheap fabric paint, 5 bottles for $1. it's really good and i usually bought it at spotlight for like, 4 times the price. now i'm painting almost everything in my room and it's turning into a disco, with all the silver paint everywhere reflecting everything. ha. it's job week, and i'm currently unemployed. i'm just too busy studying lahh, argh! anybody need me to make cards again? pleese order in the very professional tagboard located somewhere in this screen, and if you see me in church on sunday that is when it will be delivered. AH! DESPERATE. 1 card for $1.50 pleese specify all occassion card, birthday card, thank you card, etc. gosh this is becoming some kind of advertisement. did i spell tt right?

No comments: