Wednesday, July 12, 2006

the changs from thailand came over last sunday! ok, i know i very outdated and my posts are lagging so behind. heh.


was really encouraged by the sermon bro. jay chang preached, about growing in God and doing what christians are supposed to do. =) seeing them aso made me MISS THE HMONG PEOPLEEE! sad. when can we go back?


OKOKhays, other interesting things tt happened in my week... i got a seal set thing from my mommy and daddy and they also got me a butt and thigh workout thing cause i was complaining about my untoned bum. hee. yay! oh yah, went to WTC on saturday and junrong came! then he came to church on sunday too! then when i ask junxiong, he so fierce say, " WHY YOU SO CURIOUS?!" blehhh. ask only mah. one more thing, i made a horrendous painting of some fierce looking girl, and now she's stuck up on my wall. :D lovely!

No comments: