Monday, July 24, 2006

i seriously gotta run more. i just did 1.6km and i feel like crap. I HAFTOO RUN! heh. everything else is top knotch except my running and my tummy. been doing sit ups EVERYDAY, so tediously. if it doesn't pay off i'll sue the person who invented sit ups. i wanna 'upgrade' t 8 or 10kg dumbells tooo! i will bug my daddy. appearantly they're cheap in cash converters, my dad's hangout. i'm still doing the chest expander (i know tt sounds funny. basically it's a stick with a flexi thing inside for you to bend and bend until your muscles pop.) and thigh toner very religiously. ARGH i'm so discontented with my running! (raye, you so badly wanna box me rite?) =D

listening to some SADSAD violin solo music and remembering the hmong people now. everytime i hear sth sad i think of them. i just don't want them to suffer, nomatter what happens to them. especially the christians there, they don't deserve to suffer.

No comments: