Wednesday, August 02, 2006

housewarming was quite fun! ubin's house is nice. lalala. nothing to blog about. =((

anyways, yesterday we had a pizza party at my aunt's housee! cuzzin's birfday. she's 27! (and my granma mistook her for me from behind. its her eyesightt i tell you!) had pizzas from CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN SIA! must have cost a bomb. woah. that's like, expensive crap i just passed out. =D watched animal planet like siao.

now granny's back here, in my room. thank GOD her diareah stopped! she's sitting down now being good and all. she's drawing. got out all my drawing things and she asked me whad i wanted her to draw, and i said flowers. actually i said plowers cause tt's the way she pronounces it. its funny, cause plowers are the only thing she knows how to draw, and she still asks. i just realized i got my love for rainbows and multi-colored things from HER! so kool. i like i when i don't have to change daipers. it's much more .. pleasant, smell and all. i'll post up some pics of plowers someday. you should hear her lingo. it's so funnyyyy. and now i can brush up my malay! i never knew her favourite song was silent night holy night. AWWWW.

No comments: