Thursday, December 20, 2007

i am so sad. my comp is down, and no it wasn't my doing. some male in my family used it to test something and tadah, now it's spoiled. anyway now i gotta use tim's comp. keyboard so funny one, tsk. this week's my mom's leave week so we're trying to spend time together.

last night i ate and ate until i was so bloated that i had to turn to tiger balm for help. i think i'm suffering from indigestion. :( so if you see me these few days, just know that i'm not actually that fat. it feels awful.

on monday my mom and i went to eat with geil to celebrate her being born day! roy was having a haircut so we invited him along. BTW he's botak now [so cuuuute] LOL.

for SOME ccamp pics click HERE. tm's saving the really 'good' [or rather idiotic] pics for watchnite.

aza aza fighting!

No comments: