Saturday, December 08, 2007

WAHWAHWAH vbs is tough stuff! the first day was alright, i suppose. honestly i think this vbs is the one with the most hiccups i've ever seen. my mom kept reminding me to focus on the important things like giving the message to the children and depending on God. so that's what i plan to try to do today.

funny things about yesterday: half the kids in my kindies class are foreign. a bit of a language problem there. one boy is unimaginably hyper. i think he eats jet fuel or something. one boy is heart-wrenchingly sweeeeet. one girl doesn't wanna play anything or do art and craft. one girl basically is in her own world and does whatever she wants e.g. strangle and slap her friend and run around screaming. also, along with the kids come a group of helpers and moms. for art and craft we made sunglasses which are so sooooo cute. thanks geil for helping!!

today is scary. isa and sis. maria won't be there, so it's just sis. weichern and me, unexperienced me. AND I'M TEACHING LAH. i made a giant story book. the lesson's about the boy who gave 5 loaves & 2 fishes. AZA! pray for me. :) must depend on God. *chants*

pray for:
mememe. hah.
tim & games.
safety of kids.
strength for all workers.
kids to understand lesson.
kids to be good.
daddy & the bus.
parents to be nice.
kids to know Christ!

No comments: