Tuesday, January 08, 2008



i drew this on the 31st of december! the photo isn't very nice because of the lighting (yes, just blame it on the lighting) but i think this is my best so far! i wonder what God wants me to do with these hands in future. am i supposed to pursue art? BLAH, IDK! i'm praying about my future plans. there's not alot of time left to think. =| can i be a tai tai? that seems easy.

agnes' card business is ON THE GO! i aim to save a few hundred bucks this year. last year in july i saved 90 bucks in a month FROM CARDS, so i think it's possible if i manage my time properly. i am going to make ALOT of cards this year. i will be hardworking! AZA! i'll train with my drawing too, so i can draw portraits for all you guys someday. i always imagine archaeologists 100 years from now digging up a fossilized drawing of mine and putting it in a museum with my name below it, beside the mona lisa. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY JANET. thanks for all the nice things you've done. (heart)

No comments: