Sunday, July 27, 2008

I AM RECOVEREDDDDDD! well, in the process, but i'm rejoicing exceedingly because my dear throat is pain freeee! i really appreciate and will take care of my good, healthy throat now. umm, i'm still coughing up phlegm-balls but that still beats throat boils, so, thank God people! it is good to be healthy.

woke up today and my dad told me to stay home instead of going to church cause i hardly slept during the night. both of us were coughing that itchy, unstoppable headache-causing cough the entire night through.. but i didn't really feel tired, so i decided to go. i told dad and mom not to go.. and daddy stumbled back into his bed mumbling, "... yah, i cannot make it one... * zzzzzzz *." haha. mommy was tired to cause daddy woke her up with his coughing. poor things..

was alright at church. i was well prepared with my jacket! had one nasty cough attack which made me listen to the sermon from behind the curtain, but i ended up dozing off while leaning on the notice board. (AIYOYOOOOH, tsk. embarrassingahhhh~) to everyone who passed by and laughed at me, i didn't do it purposely okay. blame it on the medicine. anyways, had to cancel meeting with sher. (i'm so sad about that..) came back for lunch. napped for very long and enjoyed my last day of lelexation before i gotta busy with school work tomorrow, NOOOOOOOOH!

thank you everybody, nice people, for your KIIIIND words of love. i think they helped me get better faster. positive energy lah, you know? (pfft)

jacob is in the jungles of tekong now, GAH ! jacob fighting!

happy belated birthday daphne! i hope you got my card.

AHJAH~

No comments: