Thursday, July 24, 2008

went to the polyclinic today and waited for like forever (i know, that's just how it is there.). i didn't bounce back from my flu as i usually do within two or three days, but instead it got worse. maybe it's a sign of age. *gasps* anyway the main problem is my throat which is affecting my entire head. self-medicated for the past few days but it didn't work. there's pus in my throat, like, big boils or ulcers that HURT LIKE WHAT LAH, and i can't sleep because it's so painfullllll. so that affected my nose and ears and all, and my voice sounds really funny, like it's floating at the top of my head. (the nasallest of nasal.) AH this is the worst flu ever! pus in my throat leh, PUS! tim got a shock when he saw it. mom got mad when i told her i thought i had throat cancer. (haha. parents hate those jokes.) got my antibiotics and a whole bag of other meds, so wish me a quick recovery! for now i shall have to put up with the pain. :(

granny is singing. i haven't been bothered by her in the night lately because i've been CAMPING outside for the past week! it's so nice sleeping in the hall. so spacious compared to my wobbly loft bed.

No comments: