Tuesday, September 02, 2008

iknowiknow i'm so guilty of neglecting my blog. :( trying to get back to that daily-posting habit.

i'm really thinking about learning/studying korean. alright, i know everyone's like shaking their heads thinking i'm one of those korean-crazed aunties/teenagers that's swept away with the flow of the stupid kwave. i'm not ohkay! the kwave just introduced this culture to me and i now find it interesting, if may phrase it that way. X) no, i'm not like those obsessed fans who would go for fan meetings or autograph sessions or sleep on a pillow with rain's face on it or wear socks with pictures of BYJ printed on them, (the socks one is scary. like a hidden fetish. imagine a market aunty pulling off her shoe to reveal BYJ's face! ackk!) nor do i drown myself in the ringing soundtrack of the current in-drama. please don't ever picture me as any of the above, thank you very much.
back to the learning korean thing. anyone wanna learn too? it's nicer to have a buddy. the more the merrier. i think i'll have an easy time cause i've learned BY MYSELF how to read (muahaha. internet jjang!) and i realized it's 10 times easier than chinese and 100000 times easier than french. tell me if you wanna learn too! even if it's just for fun, like a one month thing. *teeth-smile*

oh yes, did i ever mention i quit greek? one year of insanity (french) is enough for me. i got stuck at the second volume of greek and seriously got mad, mostly at my tiny brain for spitting all i want to learn out. replaced it with some college old testament survey which supposedly gets more difficult towards the end of the course, but hey it's anytime closer to home for me than GREEK. a lesson for my future decision making: avoid mediterranean languages written in squiggly form. AHA, no lah, i learned not to overestimate myself. i thought after french nothing was impossible, but whatever, greek's worse.

i am not very smart. art's just my thing. my only thing! *cries*

maths test tomorrow. whaiting!

No comments: