Thursday, September 04, 2008

UMM, i'm going for the ABM retreat later! so i thought i'd blog a little before leaving my lovely computer for a few days.

thank God i did well for my maths test. and i completed the calligraphy work that i esteemed impossible yesterday! (almost broke my fingers trying to finish that. tsk.) may post up pics of my sweat and blood on the art blog.

gran has put on WEIGHT, like obviously. i guess that's a good thing. =)

been watching this kr show called infinity challenge (dramas are boring. variety shows are more worth the time!) and it's FUNNY. the show gets six 'misfits' to do tasks and missions, and the humor feeds off their quirks. :D yesterday i was watching an episode where they went to korea's english town where everyone is forced to speak whatever english you know, and it was hilarious, i was laughing out loud with my head phones on at my comp. parents walked pass my room shaking their heads and imitating me. HEH.

gonna pack for the retreat.

No comments: