Tuesday, October 07, 2008

if i got it right, gran went for the op to put back the dialysis thing in her arm last night. poor gran has gotta put up with one thing after another. :\

tim finishes work at KK today! woots~ now it's exercise exercise exercise until he goes crazy. i did note to my daddy to bring his inhaler along. safety first. *winks* i MAY join them while they workout, definitely not in the mornings but in the night. heh heh. my family is noticing my spare tire(s). :O

i was thinking about how i always regret not making my parents put me in a ballet class, and i think it was actually a good thing they didn't. if i did start feeding the interest i'd be having a hard time stopping it now because I LOVE BALLET SO MUCH. so i guess it was a good thing they didn't let me dance. yes when i was a kiddy i wanted to be a ballerina, you din know right right? hah. imagine agnes in a tutu.

No comments: