Sunday, October 26, 2008

many people were sniffing and coughing at church today. it's in the air people, take care of yerselves!

went to BV to see gran after lunch just now with my family and EE. EE bought KFC since gran's mad about chicken. when we got there we realized the center DOES NOT SERVE MEAT cause it's founded by a buddhist guy or something. we just brought her down in a wheelchair quietly and let her eat anyway. ;D the place is alright and gran was in a fantastically talkative mood. will post pics when i get them.

GET WELL QUICK GEIL. hope you'll feel better soon. check the envelope when you recover okay?

yesterday EE brought me to a PERANAKAN PLAY which was so so so cool i'm seriously loving having peranakan blood in me now. gah! it was funny and gave a thorough picture of our culture. they spoke in peranakan so i only understood 50% of it but there were subs projected too. acting wasn't fantastic but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. the songs were so cute! i thought of my gran when i heard the songs cause she sings just like that. my EE and mom tell me that my grandpa was a part of that association and used to act and sing in the plays too. too bad i didn't get to watch. if i get to go to melaka i'll save for a baju kebaya of my own. heehee.. :D

relaking with rice face mask on. rejuvinationnnnn~

No comments: