Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I AGREED to go for the regional student convention thing that my dad keeps bugging me to go for (with the best of intentions of course, but i had my doubts initially.) whatever i'll just go. but i'll only participate in the art and maybe poetry since i have entries for both prepared already. (prepared.. pfft. more like lying around uselessly!) shall go see if i can win something, if not then nevermind i just come home and cry like a spoilsport. hah. i know nobody there and will have to stay there for 5 days all by myself. although my dad will come in the day, but, you know, staying overnight with people (some are WEIRD ppl) i don't know is not exactly an inviting idea. but i'll go! rarrh i have to stop thinking about it like i'm still deciding. i think i'll be fine.

it's in june so i plan on painting one nice masterpiece before then.
but i need oil paint and canvasssss. maybe draw one or two more good faces. i'll enter the mom and baby pic for sure. i hope my roommate will be a nice person. =\

No comments: