Monday, March 09, 2009

my aunt brought me out shopping on thursday for my birthday! got this pretty pretty dress fron tangs and wore it on sunday. heehee. thanks EE!

on friday mommy bought me the lipstick i've been eyeing on from CASTLEDEW ! also for my birthday. just nice, there was a sale. :)

sat was normal. teens at BJ's, lunch at SSC, choir. had a nice cozy dinner with the family at home. i love cozy dinners with my family.. can't stand eating alone (which i hardly ever do). conversational topic of the week-- TIM'S NS.

was really happy in my dressie on sunday but kept reminding myself not to be so vain and to stop thinking about how nice i looked (HA). it's like super hypoctitical to go to church focusing on how i look right?
anyway, came home for lunch so as to not get my dress smelly with food smells, but of course i didn't tell anyone that was the reason for coming home to eat. heh, and then prepared for tim's army send off thing later in the evening. EE came with like a ton of prata and wonderful stuff (wow wow wow) and one by one the lovely people came with all da food! had some encouragement-saying time for timmy, thanking him for all his help and stuff. a little emo but not overboard. guess it's good for him, as in the send off thing. then he knows we're behind him all the way. i doubt he'll become some ah beng or paikia lah, won't right? hah.. thank you everybody. <3
tim will be going in on thursday! YAHHH that's soon! now i'll have to do the dishes and clear bran's poopie everyday what is this no no no!!

No comments: