Sunday, April 26, 2009

been down with fever and bad throat (BAD) these few days but i'm much much better now. it was really bad on friday because the fever went up up and my head was, wah, booming up there. that's like my worst fear now cause it really makes me unable to do anything. mommy came back and gave me a wonderful painkiller and whacked me with a good dose of antibiotics because of my throat. i dunno why i'm prone to this throat ulcer thing it's freaky.. my throat becomes like an alien nest. my ears are hurting from the infection and i have bloody gunk coming outta my nose in the morning. mom's reaction when she shone the light in my mouth was priceless-- the loudest aiyoh.

ah anyway, friday was bad, saturday was better and today is alright. but i couldn't go to church today, 'cause i couldn't sleep last night, 'cause of this COUGH and the horrible heat (!!!!!). was up till 4 am tryinggggg to fall asleep. ): woke up later today and read Bible and the booklet thing from the new class. bran pee-d a giant one near tim's piano in anger of not being fed. yellow oasis or fury.

tim had to book in at 6:30 or some ridiculous time like that this morning so he left real early. blood results yesterday showed no more drop (i think. nobody told me anything.) so i guess he just has to go back.

new week alreadyyyyy. fighting~
geil fighting~

No comments: