Thursday, April 16, 2009

i just had a really really horribly bad day today. found out that i can't go for the convention (ugh i feel so mad just typing this!) because the fee is, guess what, twice what we expected. my dad was not very helpful at first. i was quite obviously mad but he didn't have the guts to ask me if i was upset or anything. guess he didn't want it to seem like his fault since he got me into this in the first place. anyway i was so pissed because this is so deja vu of the book illustration thing last year i couldn't stand the painting staring me in the face. put it aside facing the wall and threw away all the dumb forms i filled up so happily. arrgh why does this keep happening to meeeeeeee after all the rushed effort and anticipation! i am too mad to describe. (i don't even know who to be mad at.) if i had those karate planks in front of me i'd smash 'em all! the short story the poem and the PAINTINGGGG. mom and geil gave helpful sympathy and i got all weepy. my goosenest i don't like today at all. i feel like zapping flies with the electric badminton racket thing.

SO
DISSAPPOINTING.

mannnnnnnnnn.

on top of that tim's running a high fever and i need to send my phone for repair.
at least got warranty.

No comments: