Sunday, July 12, 2009

this morning we welcomed our new t'cher, bro dezzie. he's taking the second part of our bible study thing. i had to wear a mask. -.- (no relation to new t'cher)

read two chapters of little pilgrim's progress to the kids for chapel and strrrrained my voice to sing and play games with them. thank God for added strength cause i'm feeling really blah today. my face skin is even peeling. (girl thing.)

then my family went for lunch, and we got into a discussion. discussion ended but dad carried on with tim. i dunno lah.. it didn't really end well. (alot i wanna write but, no real point pouring out on my blog. shouldn't use this as a vent!) anyway i don't like this afternoon and the end.

now tim is gonna let daddy shave his head.

i bought haribo for geil [and myself]. everyone could use a little haribo every now and then. unless you're allergic to it, of course. that would be quite sad.

No comments: