Sunday, June 13, 2010

good morning.

no, actually not very good. watched the hours pass until the sky turned bright. i had to do the thousand turns ritual the entire night up til about half an hour ago, by which time i gave up on sleeping because i'd have to wake up again shortly and i know i'd feel horrible and i know i'd op to stay home like a pig on my precious "off day" .. cannot cannot. i plan to crash later in the afternoon. that's my grand plan.

mommy pitied me and gave me a back rub just now. i think soon, i will have hulk back muscles. and i was joking with mommy that i hope i get double eyelids from skipping entire nights of sleep. she got hers after having tim and me, when she was sleep deprived and all. me too please! =D *plays with eyelids*

i want to eat kuay baulu and fruitloops and png kuay for breakfast. in reverse order. mommy says i'm stress binging but, i think i'm just really hungry from flipping mama here and there.

No comments: