Sunday, September 26, 2010

saturday: teens club in the morning where i looked very haggard and puffy eyed cos i got scolded by my parents and i felt like hacking down a tree or breaking pencils. made a quick stop home after that to change up and curl my hair and ran out quickly to grab some sushi for lunch and meet up with gerlynn for tea and talk. walked and walked, had nice fun. we were completely petrified and freaked out when we encountered some psychos along orchard road. like protesters, but more like proclaimers. it's too obscene to elaborate on, maybe (hopefully) soon a news article or something will come out explaining what it was all about. went home at 9.

today: church, then rushed to hospital to squeeze into the visiting hours (which are just stressful and troublesome to adhere to.) bought polar pies and milo for my lunch, then bought waffles for my desert and for miss gerlynn chan to make her happy. germaine was pretty down and out, but we couldn't really do anything about it. in summary we explored he hospital, waited for their mom and roy to come, and left for dinner when they came. then my dad called and told me that i really didn't need to go see mama since they're there, and that i should go home and relax. so we called tim out and had dinner at NP. walked around a bit and went home. the dvd shop at NP is laozay.

i fell dramatically while running up the escalator at TTSH and i have holes in my pretty white legs. the puncture marks are inflamed lor. so embarrassing i think i flashed my butt to everyone below me cos i was wearing my blue flower dress. AIYOH HOW TO LIVE ON?!

tim has to have 4 wisdom teeth yanked out tomorrow. that's just scary. i had IBS the whole morning when i had to pluck 2 out for braces. he has to undergo GA for this lah. hope all goes well.

GEIL HOW ARE YOU DOING THERE FAR AWAY? IS IT FUN?

No comments: