Monday, September 13, 2010

Till Death Do Us Part

It seems with age and illness,
Your mind is not that fine.
You don't believe the things I say
Or understand my mimes.

The world is silent, yet fast-paced.
Of days you can't keep track.
You ask for all my kindness,
Yet you offer nothing back.

We have to bend to your desires.
You tantrum like a child.
To you it seems ridiculous
To have to wait a while.

Every single thing I do
Is under scrutiny,
Tinted by your fuzzy mind
And what you wish to be.

It's hard to keep on wanting
For you to live on strong
When living means I go through this
All day and all night long.

I know your days are numbered.
You're running out of time.
I know you're sick and suffering,
And in that there's no crime.

To care for you is difficult;
It's challenging in short.
And I admit, at times I feel
Unwillingness of sorts.

But when you came I made a promise
Deep within my heart,
That come what may, I'll bite the bullet;
Till death do us part.

It sounds like something soulmates
Who are marrying should say,
But God made me for you,
And you for me just the same way.

So far I have been getting by,
Continue to I shall.
Somehow find the compassion,
And love you like my own child.

And when you sing your swan song,
When you hum your final tune,
Silent night, Holy night,
I'll be singing it with you.

wrote that quite a few days back. mama's all crazy again so, i find myself reading it again. trying to keep the focus so the day is not such a dread.

tomorrow she has an appointment to remove her cast at KTPH in the morning. so i'll probably drag myself there too.

i wanna apologize to all ABC people about forgetting to clean the building, me and my family. really sorry and really feel bad about it. :(


No comments: