Friday, September 15, 2006

my day: BRACES AND INGROWN ARMPIT HAIR.


*singing* TIMMY GOT HIS BRACESS TIMMY GOT HIS BRACESS. yay! right. i don't know why i'm excited fo him. but, yay. oh, the other day one brace came loose from the tooth and today tim hadda go all the way back to orchard to get it stuck back on. now he's eating like an anorexic gurl. HAHA. ok sorry.

it's a cold cold day. I LIKE. :D only thing i have to pee more frequently lah, so irritating. later in the evening all them shepherd groupers are coming. SIGHS. and sighs. it's sad to say, but i really find my granny irritating today. she's going real deaf and she likes to ask questions from afar, expecting an answer. gg deaf and talking afar isn't a good combination. :( FRUSTRASIONE.

saw more lil clips of beloved hmong these few days! GO TIMMY! the part were we leave and don't want to leave. TEARJERKER! ok lah not really. but when i watch it i remember how i felt, so it's sad. on a lighter note : got a few stupid clips of me LAR. paisehpaiseh.

THANK THE GOOD LORD i passed my tests.

oh yahh. i shan't grosse you guys out and make myself look like some armpit obsessed freak lar. ingrown hairs hurt loh. *ouchey* i managed to pluck it out and now i have a swollon armpit pore and my eyes hurt from looking sideways in that weird angle for so long. life is goood.

No comments: