Monday, January 15, 2007

AUNTY JANET gave me stuff again! :) PJs and a nice bright yellow kaftan-like blouse, which I LIKE. now i'm into yellow. it's such a hopeful color. and when i wear yellow i will think of aunty janet. *winks*

tooday bJohnny preached about seperation from worldly things, and emphasized on not only seperating, but also doing the things only christians can do, such as growing and pressing forward for Christ. next he preached about evangelizing and how much people need the gospel, how it is imperative that we witness to those around us and will be held responsible for their salvations.

had lunch with a bunch of abm-ers near my place [yay.] and two or three people asked my where i got my clothes from and said, " nice.." *jumps up and down in crazy delight.* was trying to control my cough the whole day so i couldn't go out with any of my dear friends who wanted to after lunch. :( another week, huns.

ARGH, here comes another week of schooooool. hope this week will be a good one. hope my cough vanishes like it never even existed. hope to see my two buddies. i needta get some good shoes and boleros.

No comments: