Friday, January 05, 2007

EEYER. that timmy totally bruised my face today! we were like playing with this piece of paper and timmy was filming it [for whatever reason] and then i was bending down to pick up the paper when POW the camera bashed into my, like eye and brow bone. then i was like cupping half my face and yelling and timmy was like u ok anot u ok anot? in a super calm tone. EH! I'M IN PAIN, MISTER. grr. in the end he didn't wanna say sorry SINCERELY. nevermind. i guess this is just payback for some really nasty thing i did to timmy in time past. FINEFINE.

my face is twitching now.

tomorroh's revival meeting will start at 4. as of now sher's going! *happyhappyface* praying for a good attendance and most of all, opened hearts.

suddenly that sounds grosse. OPENED hearts. eek.

HELLO PEEPOL in MBC: don't forget me.

No comments: