Tuesday, February 13, 2007

today is very S-I-A-N. this is bran's sian face. i really believe there was a pig integrated somewhere in his family line. it's evidnced in his looks and character. he even a pig doesn't snore so loud lah.


BOOHOOHOO hoo hoo. it's monday again SO FAST. today bran has to go trim his nails and pluck his ear hair. i don't think he likes it, but i think he had a doggy crush on the groomer. HE LOVES HER OKAY, so funny lah. anyway, all of us are being really kiam siap and mindful of money spent this month, next month, don't know for how long. actually i've never been rich as long as i can remember. i'm used to walking the whole day shopping without buying anything. it's funny, but i guess it's good for me, like, if i do make good money in fuure, i'd be really thrifty? OR MAYBE THE OPPOSITE! hmm.

my eyes are really goldfish-puffy today. tight eyes make me feel very oriental, you know? anyway, today is bran's grooming day, and tomorrow is lucky's! see if i can pop by and see her, and pass T-low back some stuff he loaned me. mommy's gonna make achar.[yay!] but just for the family. veggies are expensive now.

sunday was the same as usual, except for the fact that I HELPED OUT IN THE KID'S SUNDAY SCHOOL! heeheee. they called me teacher! and when the kids had their milo and fruit loop cereals as a treat, i asked for one cup too. SO THICK SKINNED RITE? that's me. anyway they had to finish it up whad. ^^ i tied plaid.. pleat.. whatever, to one side of my head and got lots of comments, e.g. act cute, cute, haha, so funny, etc.

havagooddaye, tag,
aza aza fighting!

No comments: