Wednesday, February 28, 2007

rainy rainy afternoon. my whole family had dinner at the Laus last night, just to pay them a late new year visit. sher showed me teens camp photos and vids, it looked fun. maybe i can join in next time, if i'm not like, disallowed or something. :|

this morning we all went to visit my distant but very nice aunt on my mom's side. we visit her every year. her late husband was my mom's granduncle, her son is my mom's cousin and my uncle. anyway we went there for breakfast and spent some time with her. after a while we left, cause she works night shift and needs to sleep. it's funny, when she saw me and tim she gave the natural reaction, wah so big liao ah. then she turns around to tim and says, got gerfren aredy ah? and i'm like, do i look to fierce to have a boyfriend or something? does it look impossible? HAHA, but it's fine with me. fierceness is a blessing in disguise.

lalas, i was having some keyboard trouble just now cause i changed my wireless keyboard to a wired one, and i wasn't pressing any keys but the comp was saying i was, and in the end tim realized i put the wireless one on the bed and bran was using it as a pillow. heehee, stupid dog.

No comments: