Monday, February 19, 2007

was quite late for church yesterday. helped out in the kids' side again by standing, sitting, and being an ornament. HAHA, no lah, i tried to help okay. battled sleepiness during the latter message and went straight home after everything was over.

at about 5:30 we all left for my dad's sister's house. every year lots of relatives from my dad's side gather there and that is about the only time i see all of them, other than christmas sometimes. my dad's dad had three wives so the family has expanded like bunny rabbits and i often find myself seriously blur as to who's who. i was pretty idle until my cousin and her hubby came and sat down nearby, and that's when i had a decent chat with anybody. [thank God la. or i would have started talking to the dog there.] both my cousin and her hubby are TEACHERS. the guy's a maths teacher. MATHS. sec 1-4. he's into photography and stuff so he and my bro talked about all that camera smoosh while i talked about, erm. all sorts of stuff? note: at this point my face was almost, like, glazed and i was dying for a facial blotter or something. ANYWAY we stayed until about .. 9:30 and scooted off to homesweethome. pics will be posted when i get them.

LALA, i love my ang paos ! later i'm gonna go visit two aunts and maybe the Laus. dunno why leh, i find visitation kinda nice this year.

on a smellier note, my granny's still keeping rotten things in my room. when she goes for dialysis, sometimes people buy food for her, like kuays or curry puffs. she'd keep them in her bag and eat them the next day, TO MY DISMAY. :( other than that she's fine. she's super hyped up about CNY. i think it's an old-ppl-thing. they just love CNY and new clothes and dressing up. :)

TOMORROH there's abm visitations! my house has been opened too. AIYAH, have to go clean up.

dark eye circles GO AWAY !!! tea bags, cucumbers, moth balls, AAAAAAAH. sad..

No comments: