Wednesday, October 03, 2007

today my dad went through my english, some stuff he has to mark, and he says my essays were very good! i don't really know if that's true or not though. i must go and check out the standards today. anyway, it occurred to me that i love writing alot, thus i have jotted down JOURNALISM as one of my possibles pursuits, although i don't know a dime's worth about it at all. haha. follow jamie follow jamie! taking WRITING as one of my subjects next year, yes, the whole subject on writing alone, so either i'll like it alot or i'll hate it in the end. i'm crazy. i chose greek as an elective too. just had that same loss of sanity as when i chose french last year. :) maybe i'm overestimating myself. won't die one lah. :D

i realize i'm a coward. i only like doing things i can do very well. if i'm lousy at it then i don't enjoy it. what a flaw.

aiyah it's so hot today lah. when i buy my own house i'll buy a bathtub and aircon! AAAAAAAAAH!

card selling doing well for now. thank God. =)

No comments: