Tuesday, October 02, 2007

GRANNY GRANNY. she can't stop talking! but it's okay, i'm not irritated or anything. look! that's her after church asking me to buy rojak.

yesterday i found my favourite blue esprit shirt spotted with black spots because of mixed washing and i was fuming, FUMING mad because people spoke like it was okay and it's just a shirt and i can wear it in the house.
* WHAAAAATTTT?!!* if only they said the same thing when i spoiled their stuff that cost quite alot of money. =( anyway, i managed to control my fiery mouth by going somewhere else and pulling my hair out. figure of speech. sighs... guess i'll just hope the colored bleach thing works. HEART PAIN LAAAAA like waste money liddat. i shall not carry on on the subject, it's taking years off my life.

geil made me a huge pink card. THANK YOO LAH. =D

No comments: