Sunday, September 30, 2007

THE CHRISTIAN LIFE IS LIKE RIDING UP A HILL ON A BICYCLE WITHOUT BREAKS. so don't stop pedaling! so so so sooo many people have slid down and gone away. AZA. let's not forget what nailed Christ to the cross -- sin. how can we then go back to it? i remind you, you remind me. :)

granny went to church today! GAH, she was so happy. and my card business thing is running again. maybe it's seasonal. :) i have resolved to save the money this time. I WILLL. there is one thing bugging me though, that is that everyone says i'm undercharging and thinks i don't know the art of making money. I DO LAH I DOO i'm just kind and can't look in the face of a friend i'm unjustly sucking money out of SOO, i will raise the prices, but only for working peepol. DEAL? yesss. :D

i want to be more flexible. FLEKSIBOLLL !

No comments: