Saturday, September 15, 2007

revising revelation 17-22 now. wah, yesterday wasn't a very pleasant day for me, but thank God it's today and i wanna make it a nice day! i will be good and kind.

my eyes are so puffy right now i don't know what to do with them. after teens club i gotta go visit my granma, cause she's been asking for me. she told my mom, tell agnes i become very skinny and sick then she will sure come one. haha.. she's actually alright lah. but anyway, it's only right to go. guess she misses her one and only roommate/kopi maker. :)

my tummy is serioulsy not feeling good, but i don't wanna make a big fuss about it at home. haha. i'm always telling tim to toughen up, so i have to do it myself. bleh. :|

wishlist add-on: i wanna punching bag. big one! MUAHAHA. what's the use of being fit if you don't know how to defend yourself?? *grins.*

No comments: