Saturday, September 22, 2007


ANYONG. just came back from song practice, CC touring, and present buying. so fast and it's 5 oclock lah, boo. now i have to make many many cards but there's one problem-- i have no paper! i wanted to but some just now on the way back BUT i had no money. i'm very sad. i'm broker than ever. can one make cards out of toilet paper? *dumb smile*

pics from tooday, after our rapid shopping we sat down for a while and sher dared me eat some weird octopus sushi. come on, if u buy it for me, i'll eat it. but it felt weird in my mouth. :\

i buy ice chocolate you buy sushi because you are richer. oh yeah, there was this cool jap ice cream that i must try one day. it really made me drool.
yes this one i buy one. she took this photo while i was having a brain freeze. :P

did anyone see me brain freeze?

sher eating her lovely octopus.

like i said, i didn't like the feeling...

EEKEY piece of tentacle on my bagggg.
the present. it's simple but got alot of love in it okayy! hope raye likes it lah. =)

No comments: