Friday, September 07, 2007

my face is in a bad state, but whatever lah. :( PRAYER RETREATTTT was nice but my knees hurt because we kneel to pray. i find the act of just praying and praying really good. somehow my voice trembles when i pray aloud only when there's so many people. anyhow, thank God for this prayer time. went there at 7, came home at 1, napped from 3-5 [i was supposed to be woken up my both daddy and timmy at 4 but somehow they BOTH forgot.] and i'll be going back to church later at 8 plus.

suddenly SO many people are sick. maybe it's the weather. :\
recently i've been arm wrestling with daddy. DUH i cannot win him, but i promised him i'd train and will definitely get it by the time he's 80. XD he let me use two hands but it's never fun cause i keep winning. go, arm muscles! i stupidly challenged him to see who can build a six pack [or a very flat tummy at least lah] by the END OF THE YEAR. HAHA so ambitious right? but i do good with competition. we'll see. my dad and i are very face conscious.

it's raining. rain drops look like they fall in needles, and sometimes threads, when it's heavy. :)

No comments: