Tuesday, September 04, 2007

people are painting my block and it's so weird cause one moment i'm studying and when i look out the window there's this worker right there. and i have no curtains so, well, i plugged in headphones and tried to concentrate on my work instead of their foreign singing. :/ up and down they scale my block. aiyoyo. can't dig my nose or anything, so conscious.

bran is still having diarrhea and i'm still cleaning up after him. may need to send him to the vet cause it's getting worse. now there's BLOOD. scary huh? it's happened before.

tim and my dad are super worn out by the convention thing for homeschoolers. today's the last day and my dad doesn't need to go anymore but tim's still there. doing some photo thing for them. :) heard my dear sher did well for the 400m! chuk ka heh yo! if i were there i'd have run too. and joined in B&W photography and art and story telling and whatever else there is that i'm good at. muahaha. next time ba. ART. tim said i would have aced it. *grins* i kept asking tim and my dad about the whole thing and the people there. apparently some students' behaviors... stand out, some in a good way and some in a badd way. will interrogate sher when she gets home and is done crashing. [sleeping]

eeeeeeee school now again bleh hais :| prayer retreat tonight right? aiyoh, if i don't stay over there's so much travelling to do. AND i have to forsake school for today and tomorrow. precious time.

No comments: