Tuesday, November 06, 2007

granny is coming home today. heard her stitching is quite grosse. aggie fact: my feet get tingly when i see bloody stuff or even talk about blood or grosse medical procedures. somehow that's always a hot topic in my house, given that my mom's a nurse and tim's a sci-am reader.

i'm feeling a little fed-up now, but of course i won't spread it out all over my blog. this is why blogs aren't personal to me. you can't really tell the whole story. :\ boo lah.

i have 15 more PACES to go and three more weeks left to do them. add oil add oil.
i don't like my art pace. it keeps telling me to get pictures from magazines, and tim gets mad when i rip pics off his nat geos, so i'm left with -- FRUSTRATION. then no color printer so cannot use pics from the net. GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !

but it rained today so i'm happy.

No comments: