Saturday, November 03, 2007

once again it's friday [not that you don't already know] and the week has just, whizzzed by me [i don't like that.] i really really wish saturdays were longer so i could do stuff with my parents, esp my mommy. the weekends are so filled it's kinda frustrating [to me lah.] *big big :( face* on sundays she has to take care of granny after church and by the time lunch is over, it's like 2.30.
i don like i don liiiike. :|

anyway, weekdays are super mundane for me. trying to finish off my school work for the year asap so i can have holidays, but the problem is that i'm a lazy person. HAHA, no lah, these few weeks have been good. i'm working hard! to the point i'm sitting down so much i've grown a huge belly. [i have to present some kind of proof..] :D BASHIAAAAA!!!

hey peepol tag leh. last time got alot of people tag how come now nobody tag one? if you visit my bloggie then TAG! it will somehow make me happier. ahem. :)

No comments: