Wednesday, November 07, 2007

i spent an hour or so of last night lying in my bunk bed listening helplessly to granny ranting very loudly about her stay at the hospital. she has that habit of sleeping in the day and staying up in the night, and another habit of TALKING TO NOBODY, probably just to get things off her chest. i can't blame her, but i really don't like my panda eyes. so today i'll make sure she stays awake while the sun is shining and get her to talk as much as she can. :) she's talking even now, about her stools. WOW. now she's complaining how the nurses didn't give her food, but that's because you can't eat before a surgery. haha. AIYOH mama ah....

my right ear is infected and it HURTS. I DONO WHY LEH. how how? will i go deaf? will it spread to my brain? :O IS THERE A BUG INSIDE MAKING A NESTT?? *faints*

i want to cut my hair hair. aza!

No comments: