Saturday, May 24, 2008

during SG on friday i was SO sleepy i went to the back and stood up to stay awake. :( found out that jake is going to the army VERY SOON. june something, forgot exactly when. (HEH) hope he won't become an ah beng again while he's there. DON'T BECOME AH BENG AGAIN AH, JACOB. you ah beng i don't friend you already. haha. imagine, jake isn't even related to me and i'm all excited about him going in. what will it be like when it's timmy's turn? yes, picturize me freaking out. ah, why are we growing up so fast?

last night i was eaten up by mosquitoes. woke up in fury in the wee hours to try and catch the fella(s) who were biting me, but they hid. (now i sound like a psycho) YES they can hide okay! they're smarter than we think. my neck has bites all over. neck leh. tsk. my palm, waist, thigh, weird places.

mommy bought me a set of skin products. she's more uptight about my face than i am. i hope it works. ;D

No comments: