Sunday, May 04, 2008

today's messages were on 1 cor 3 and "our first love". stuff to think about! :) went for lunch with the bunch after church and heard some of s. weichern's vietnam stories. played with the kids and took some pics of jerry catching butterflies. nice afternoon, other than the heat. :\

jamie and isa bought cards today! and, CH lent me some brushes and a DVD about this artist and the way he paints. was watching it just now but tim wanted to watch his show so i stopped. will watch more tomorrow. aye, seeing someone paint makes me wanna paint also lor. wish all the materials were free. haha.

I LOVE PAINTING! <3

last night bran got stuck behind my granny's bed. he stayed stuck for about an hour until i heard some ruffling there at ONE A.M. and stumbled down from my bed to get him out.

sillydog. TSK.

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO DESMOND!

No comments: